Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend

This blog is going to be one of my longest. It will because of two things that I will be doing. I will explain what I did on my Thanksgiving break and then I will also tell you why I am grateful for certain people in my life. My thanksgiving break started with me going to Pocatello. On the 26th I went to see my friend Daylin's house that her and her husband just bought. I also had dinner with my aunt Vickie and uncle Wendell. We went to Sizzler.

On Thanksgiving Day my mom and I went to Idaho Falls to eat dinner with my aunt Callie and her family and my Grandpa and Grandma Clark. It was really good. Then we went over to see my cousin Misty's house. There were a lot of my family there. It was good to them. Then on the 28th I went to lunch with my mom, uncle Cole and my friend Esther. I was so excited to meet her son Mateus.

Her husband and daughter showed up as we were getting ready to leave.

Then the 29th I helped my mom decorate her house for Christmas.

Had family photos taken.


And spent time with my family.


And then I went to my cousin Richard's wedding reception.

Now "Why" am I grateful for certain people.
My mom- She is one of my best friends. We do a lot of the same things and we love doing them together. I have a lot of my looks that are the same as her. She amazes me with many things she does. And how many things she can do at once.
My sister (Brittney)- She is another one of my best friends. I am always excited to see her and just sit and have a conversations with. She is a wonderful mother to her children and I only hope that I can be as good as her when I become a mother. She always has a smile for me when I need one or when I don't need one.
My brother in-law (Casey)- He is a hard worker and does what he can for his family.
Trysten- always makes me feel like someone loves me. He likes to sing with me and play any games that I want to play.
Baylee- She helps me learn different ways to get children to laugh. It always seems to me that she is just playing a game with me and then she laughs.
My Grandma and Grandpa Clark- They are always willing to listen to me when I want to tell someone about school. They have a big heart when it comes to family.
Nana (Grandma Hill)- She always makes me feel like there is more to me than schooling. She is a very good person to have a conversations with.
Natalie- She is a friend that I meet this last summer. She always is there for me whenever or whereever I need her.
Charlene- She has been my best friend since fall 2003. She has always been there for me no matter what my problem is.
And everyone else that I have forgotten that has ever been my friend. Just because you are there for me and hang out with me. Thanks everyone in my life!!!









1 comment:

  1. Oh natasha. You are so cute. I'm thankful for you too! I really am excited for tomorrow--i don't know that I'll ever be that brave! you'll be great!

    ReplyDelete