Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Char

Happy Birthday Char---
And to show you how much we love you and want you to be happy my family and I have made a list of 15 things of why we like you so much!!!
15- You are moving back to Pocatello.
14- You know when to be serious.

13- You play games with me and my family.

12- You have supported me and my family more than many friends do.

11- You have stayed in contact with us even after you were married.
10- You had your second child on Trysten's birthday. hehehe
9- You make us laugh when we have had a long day or just because.
8- You have an awesome smile and always shares it with us.
7-You have included our family to your children. They now us as aunt tasha and grandma karen. And are an older sister to Natasha.
6- My mom likes your hair cut and I would too if I have seen it. I am sure!!!
5-You have a patient husband that can snowmobile with our family and dig out trees. hehehe
4-You are a patient and good listener.
3-You have very cute children!!!
2-You have a super personality!
1-And just because your you!!!!

Hope you have a good birthday!
Your family for ever, Karen and Natasha Hill and the McCurdy family

No comments:

Post a Comment