Sunday, November 2, 2008

A Day Late:(

I am sorry for being a day late. But I wanted to wish you a happy November. I hope everyone is thinking about what they are doing for Thanksgiving and who they have to buy Christmas presents for. I know what I am doing for Thanksgiving so I have started to think about Christmas. As of two days ago I have gotten everyone's present thought of. Which means I know what I am getting everyone that I am getting a present for. I have my roommate Nikki, totally done. I have ordered my mom's I have half of my friend Natalie's gift. I know what I am getting my brother-in-law, sister, nephew, niece, and my other 2 roommates. By the end of this month I will have everyone's done and ready to give. I like to be a head of myself when it comes to Christmas. I don't like waiting till the last minute to get everyone's gift. So anyways I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving month.

No comments:

Post a Comment