Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Friday 1st of February



Friday February 1st was a really busy but good day. I went to my moring classes then my friend Emily and I drove to Salt Lake City to go to President Hinckley's viewing. When we got there we went to visit my Grandma Clark and to change our clothes. It was good to see her. Then once we changed then Emily and I walked to the Conference Center. We could tell as we got closer that it was going to take some time to get to see President Hinckley but we thought it was going to be worth it. So we stayed, and 4 hours later we had seen a movie on President Hinckley and taken a short nap, walked past President Hinckley and was headed back to the car. The movie was his celebration of his 95th birthday. Even though it was 4 hours of waiting and only 1 minute walking past the prophet of the church is was totally worth it. I was glad that I did this. When we got back to the car we drove to Emily's family's house to eat dinner with them. After we ate we went swimming at the town's swimming place inside a building. Then we went back to Emily's house and hung out for a little bit and then we went to bed. We woke up and I joined Emily's family for the family morning pray and then Emily and I got ready and left to go back to Logan. The trip was well worth my time and gas for the car. I had a great time.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that you shared Emily's family with me. It is fun to see who you are spending time with on your weekends. I'm glad it was a good experience. Have fun Friday night!!!!

    ReplyDelete