Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Greatful for...

This blog I thought it would be fun to let you all know 10 things that I am greatful for...
1) My mom- she is my best friend. I would not be full filling my goals if she did not have faith in me.
2) My sister- she is another one of my best friends. I have always tried to be what she could be proud to call me her sister. I love her so much.
3)Trysten- my wonderful nephew. Hearing him over the phone and and saying my name. I love him and hope the very best for him
4)School- even if I am not happy to do all that school wants me to do I am greatful to be able to go to school. Each class pushes me to do my very best.
5)food- with all of the people in the world I am glad that there is enough food for me to eat.
6)homes/apartments- There are a lot of people in the world that don't have a roof over their head and so I am very greatful that I am not one of those people.
7)Friends- without friends and family we would be a lone in this world.
8) Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints- I feel like I am worth something when I go to church not just another number of world.
9) Entertainment- If we did not have entertainment such as good wholesome movies, books and games we would be doing work all of the time.
10- and last but not least I am greatful to be alive- I love the chance I have to learn and grow in everyway I can to be come a better person.

1 comment:

  1. This is really nice of you to say this about me. Thanks, I love you a lot!!

    ReplyDelete