Monday, August 13, 2007

Weddings



Friday was a very busy day. I was up at 6:00 and did not get to bed till after mid-night. I left and went up to the Idaho Falls temple. I was incharged of my old roommate's wedding reception. So after I did alittle bit of decorating I went over to see my friend Daylin come out of the temple. As we were walking around the building to take picture of her and her husband I saw my friends Vanessa and Colin Carr that had just gotten married. Then I went to lunch with my friend Charlene's family and my friends Sara Lee and Becky Miller. Then I went back to the church and finished setting up for the reception. Half way through the reception I ran to Walmart and got some things to decorate Daylin's car and I went to another reception to congratulate my friend Kasi on getting married. Then I went back and decorated Daylin's car. When Daylin and her husband left I stayed and cleaned up. Then I took the presents to Daylin's new apartment then I went home and to bed. I think I feel asleep before my head hit the pillow.

No comments:

Post a Comment