Sunday, August 26, 2007

August 24 and 25



Friday the 24th of August I decided to surprise my mom by going home for a day before I started school. And boy did I surprise her. I got to Pocatello before my sister went and picked my mom up from lunch. So I went to my sister's house and rode with my sister to go and get my mom. Right before my sister got to the office she pulled over to the side of the road and I got into her truck. When we got to the office my sister told my mom to get something out of the truck and I popped up and basically gave my mom a heart attack. It was so funny. I wish I would have had a camera to get a picture of her face. Then we went to lunch. That night my sister and her husband left to go to Bosie for their 1 year anniversity so Trysten stayed with my mom. After Brittney left Trysten,my mom, and I played with the Woodland kids out side and then my mom, Trysten, Ashley, Kimberly and I went to eat dinner. Saturday my mom, Trysten, and I went to lunch with my friend Becky and then we all took a nap before we went to Ross Park to have fun swinging. Then I came back to Logan to get ready for school.

No comments:

Post a Comment