Friday, August 3, 2007

15 days


In about 15 days I will be leaving Pocatello to live in Logan. I am excited,sad,nervous,and willing to do this. I know if may be a little bit confusing that I am all four of these feelings. So let me explain. I am excited because I will be doing a goal from myself and I am glad that another goal with be in the process. I am sad because I will be leaving the people that I love and I can't promise that I will be coming home as many times as they may want me too. I am nervous for two reasons. The first reason is that I have never lived this far away from people that know me, and the second reason is that I don't know where anything is and I am afraid I will get lost. And I am willing to do this because I have always wanted to get out of Pocatello not because of my family but because I have never felt like I really belong in Pocatello. If that makes any since. I really hope that I can survive in Logan and maybe start a fresh life there. I think I will miss my favorite boy the most. He is such a pill and I love him to pieces. I am afraid that he will forget who I am. I will miss everyone in Pocatello.

1 comment:

  1. I know that you will do awesome in Logan. It will be ok when you get there. We will miss you but know that you are where you should be. Go for your goals Natasha - that is what you need to do!!! I love you lots!!! Trysten won't forget you. He knows his favorite aunt!!!

    ReplyDelete