Friday, March 25, 2011

WOW!!! HE IS 5!!!




I can't believe my nephew is 5 years old today. Life is going so fast. I thought in honor of his 5th birthday I would say the top 5 things that I love about him.
1-He is always there when I need him. He will give me a hug anytime I really need one
2- He loves to learn. He is so smart.
3- He is a wonderful big brother. Like all siblings he gets in fights with his sister but most of the time he is very good to his sister.
4- He has so much energy that when I am with him I have to have energy to stay up with him. I don't always have it but he gets me to have some very fast.
5- He is a sweet heart. If someone is hurt he always wants to make sure they are okay.

I love you Trysten!!! I hope you have a good birthday! AUNT TASHIE LOVES YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment