Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Wow!!! Another long update

Sorry everyone things have been going crazy for me. I have had a lot of papers done, presentations, and getting my graduation packet together. Now that I have the biggest things done I have a small moment to let you know what has been going on in my life. I still have one exam and 2 papers to do before this semester is over but I am on Thanksgiving Break so here is what has been going on before now. On November 6, I had a date with a good friend, Brady Holdaway. I have been friends with him sense last Spring. The date was us going over to a church for dinner, then up to the institute for a dance. The theme was "I SPY" we could have dressed up like spys but we were just casual. Even though we were casual we had a real fun time. The first picture was the group that went over to the church for dinner.

This next picture was me, my best friend Natalie and our dates: Jon Jensen and Brady Holdaway.

This is at the dance: Natalie and her date dressed like Nancy Drew and Ned Nickerson- from the Nancy Drew series. And Emily and Peter dressed as Carmen Sandiego and Where is Waldo

We had fun with the Caution Tape after the dance was over.

Then on Sunday November 15, I decorated Nikki's door and then we went to Bados to socialize. When we go back home it was after midnight so technically it was November 16-Nikki's birthday. On her birthday we went back to Bados for dinner. When were there the night before we did not get anything. So we had dinner there the next night.

Then after dinner we went back and watched a movie and ate cake.

Then November 20, Nikki and I went to Pocatello, took Baylee and Trysten bowling. The pictures are from bowling. Baylee did not want to stay behind the line and Trysten did not want anyone to go but him but he finally got the hang of it.


Then that night Casey took care of the kids so Brittney, Mom, Nikki and I could go to the spa and get a peticure. Last year for Nikki's birthday we gave each other foot massages with satin hands so this year I thought I would do something with her feet and she had never had a peticure so my family and I gave her one. It was great as you can tell from the pictures below.


Then my mom, Nikki and I went to Sizzler for dinner.

The next day, my family got our families picture taken and then we went to my Grandma Hill's SURPRISE 80th birthday party. I will have pictures of those later. And then on Sunday I went and gave Natalie and her roommates their Christmas presents. I will have pictures of that later as well. I am now home for Thanksgiving Break and I get to spend time with my family, a couple of friends, eat yummy food, and decorate for Christmas. However, when I get off break I have to remember that I have that exam and 2 papers to do before I can be home for Christmas. I will try and do another blog before the end of Thankgiving Break. Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment