Saturday, January 24, 2009

Martin Luther King Weekend

So for the first 3 day weekend of this semester I went home to see my family. My friend Natalie went with me. My mom and I exchanged gifts with Joy. My mom gave Natalie a gift too. I took Natalie on a tour of Pocatello. To the campus and to all of my different schools and to my dad's grave. The night we got there my friend Natalie and I went and played games with my friend Charlene and Blaine. Then before we left to come back to Logan we went to lunch with my mom, sister, and niece and nephew. It was so fun to see my family.














3 comments:

  1. Love your pictures! Looks like you had an eventful weekend!! I love your background too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *sniffle* You came to see me too!! *sniffle* I guess I am not that important. *sniffle*

    ReplyDelete