Thursday, January 29, 2009

JOKE

I heard this joke in my institute class so I think that I would share it. The only reason I think the joke is funny is because it is so true in some areas. So I will now tell you the joke and you let me know what you think.
Responsiblities: A man died and went to heaven. When he got there Saint Peter meet him at the gate and said you are on the boarder so you can decide whether you go to Paridise or Prision. So the man said well can I see what paridise. Saint Peter said "Sure." So they walked through Paradise and the man thought this is not that bad but what would I have to do to live here. Saint Peter said well you will have to home teach and here is your list. The man looked and the list had 398 names on it. The man said well do you mind if I go and look at prision. Saint Peter said "no go look." So the man went, meet Lucifer and he thought is was not a bad place. But he wondered what he would have to do to live there. So he asked Lucifer. Lucifer said " you will have to home teach and this would be your list." Lucifer handed the man a list and when the man looked down there was only one name on it. The man said "WOW! up in paradise they wanted me to home teach 398 people were down here I only have to teach one. Why?" Lucifer said well we only have you teach one cause we have a lot more hometeachers down here than they do in prision.

It is sad that this is true! What do you think? I don't think this has to do with just hometeaching or visiting teaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment