Monday, December 8, 2008

Tag

8 Things

8 T.V. shows that I like to watch...... (in no particular order)
1. Charmed
2. Gilmore Girls
3.Little House of the Prairie
4.7th Heaven
5. Full House
6. Nanny 911
7.Deal or no Deal
8.Moving up (I think that is what it is called)
8 things that happened yesterday.......
1. scrapbooked
2. wrote in my journal
3. studied for a final
4. watched Harry Potter
5. ate
6. exchanged gifts with roommates
7. read
8. Made my bed
8 favorite places to eat... (no particular order)
1. Red Lobster
2. Angies
3. Olive Garden
4. Sizzler
5.Taco Bell
6. Perkins
7. Senior Iguanas
8.Costa Vida
8 things I am looking forward to......
1.finishing this semester
2. Christmas with my family
3. going to Hawaii
4. 3 weeks off of school
5. playing with my nephew
6.Seeing my dad again
7. Scrapbooking with my mom
8. Relaxing
8 things on my wish list......
1. I was in the teaching program
2. To be married
3. To be 60 pounds lighter
4. Better communication with my cousins, and aunts and uncles
5. Everyone to have a good Christmas
6. A house of my own
7.all the movies on my list
8. to have a better social life
8 people that I tag.......
1. Charlene
2. Cherhys
3. Natalie
4. Chantel
5. AnnMarieAnd anyone else that wants to.

No comments:

Post a Comment