Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Finally

Well it is real to me now. My fall 2008 semester is over. All of my grades have been posted. So I can say that I am proud of myself this semester. I got (2) A- and (1) B+. But I wanted to let everyone know that I can say that I can put fall 2008 behind me. And have a relaxing break from school.

Update:
Not only has my break been full of watching for my final grades posted. But I have wrapped many presents for my mom. I have organized my mom's kitchen, ran errands for my mom and started to read a novel that I will have to read for one of my classes next semester. I am getting excited to go to Hawaii but it has not became real to me yet because I still have a million of things that I am doing before I go. So when I get a least half of the million things done then I can really consentrate on getting ready for Hawaii. The million things that I have to get done are small things. So I will get them done. By Monday I will have the majority of the things off my list. I hope all is well with those who read this and you are getting ready for Christmas. We only have 9ish days left. I also want to wish you all a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! I will try and do at least one more blog before I leave for Hawaii since my family is doing our Christmas this Sunday so we don't have to take all our gifts with us. I hope to see and hear about all your wonderful holiday season. And stay safe as well!!!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your fantastic achievement!!!!! Have fun in Hawaii!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I'm glad that you are doing so well. It is great to see you hit your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your grades Tash! Keep working towards your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh--have fun in Hawaii! Merry Christmas, Natasha!

    ReplyDelete