Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sorry but here is an update






On August 5, 2008 my friend Whitney Beck became Whitney Perry. I was so happy I could go.





Then on August 8, 2008 I finished summer classes. I am so glad they are over. I got all my CILs done. I got an A in my workshop of the First Day of School, a B in my math 1050 class, a B+ in my Physics class, and a C in my math 2020 class. They were good classes. I learned a lot!



















When I got home on the 8th of August my mom's cousins children were there waiting for me to intertain them. I was so happy to see them. I always have fun with those kids. There was Hailey, Hunter, Baylor, Brooke, Tyler, and my nephew Trysten. We all took my mom's dog for a walk down to the school. Then when my mom got off work we went mini golfing. Hunter and I won! Then Saturday we went to see Brittney and her cheerleaders in the Chubbuck Day Parade. Thern just hung out till the Olsen's dad came to get them.





































Then August 14th my friend Charlene called to see if I wanted to go to the Twin Falls Open House. I was babysitting my nephew but I just took him with me and it so fun. Charlene's girls were good and so was Trysten. The temple was beautiful!

1 comment:

  1. Don't I look good!hee hee! With all those little boys. This was a good, fun weekend with these children. Thanks for sharing these pictures. Also I'm glad you took Trysten to the temple. He might now remember but it is still good for him to go. I am glad that you like to take and share pictures. Thanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete