Sunday, August 17, 2008

IWA presidentcey retreat

I am in my group of IWA's presidentcey and so I went to the planning of activities for the next year. When I got there my advisor was opening her umbrella out on her deck and there was a bat inside it. So in the first picture look close and you might see it. Then we did the planning and then Kesia the president gave all of us girls a gift that said our theme on it. It is so beautiful. Then my advisor took all of us girls out on her boat. It was so fun until I scraped my leg on her boat and got a bloody leg. However, I still got in the water with the other girls even though my leg was bleeding I was not going to let it bring the fun down.


























After the fun on the boat I went home ate some dinner than I went to my friend Cami's house to watch the rest of Micheal Phelps swimming and to watch Oscar. While during Oscar I got sick and threw up in my friends kitchen sink. Everyone decided that it was all the sun that I got and that I had to go home and go to bed. I woke up with a bad cold. So I hope that the rest of this week goes better than the last couple of days. I hope all is good with everyone!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like a great group of girls that you were with. It looks like you are going to have a great time and year with them. Sorry that you got hurt and heat stoke. Congrats! on your grades I'm very proud of you!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete