Sunday, June 8, 2008

Update

I just wanted to give a small update with no pictures about what is going on right now in my life. The first thing that I want to let people know that my first four weeks of summer school is over and I can't believe that I made it. I was taking 2 online classes and physics class. I am 100% done with the physics class and I got a B+ out of it. I really did not think I would do that good cause I was stressed the whole time. I am about 75% done with one of my online classes. I hope to get it done before I go home this next weekend. The other online class is really stressint me out because my professor keeps loosing my homework that I send to him so I have not been able to take a test. So it is really getting me mad. But I am hoping that this next week I can get going really well. The second thing that I want to tell people is that for the rest of the summer I will be finishing the online classes, taking a math for elementary teachers class and taking a week long work shop. While doing all of that I will be helping with two wedding maybe 3 the bride has not told me anything yet, giving my sister a baby shower and trying to have a social life as well. Well that is an update of my life. So I hope who ever reads this is doing good and all is going good for you whatever your life is doing. Well keep in touch. Love you all!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for letting us know that you are ok. And good luck this summer!! I know that you can do it all. Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete