Monday, June 16, 2008

SURPRISE


My roommates gave me a wonderful birthday SURPRISE!!! My roommate Nicole took me out to dinner. I was planning on us going dutch but she stole my check and would not let me pay for it back. Then when I we got back to my apartment my other 2 roommates started singing Happy Birthday to me. When I got in closer I realized that that they had all my favorite deserts and munches. And they also gave me a gift card so I can go and get a movie. (they did not know what movie I wanted). Here are some pictures of the night with my roommates. They knew that I did not like cake so they made me a cookie cake. Thanks gals!

3 comments:

  1. how fun! Hope you had a good birthday, Natasha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that you got to do something for your birthday today!! Thanks roomies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! Chocolate chip cookies...Yum. Sounds so good right now. Who am I kidding? They ALWAYS sound good. :)

    ReplyDelete