Monday, October 8, 2007

conference weekend



I loved going home this last weekend. I got to spend time with my friend Becky, and my family. I went to a Highland and Poky football game. I went to the homecoming parade for ISU with my mom,trysten, and Becky. I watched three sessions of conference that was the second best part of last weekend. The first best thing was that I was with my family. I also got to have my mom's roast dinner. It was so good. I miss her home cookin. It snowed a lot while I was home but it mostly went away before I left to come back to Logan. Well that is what I did and I am glad that I get to go home again this next weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a such a great weekend - snow and all! Food, family and general conference makes for a perfect time. Thanks for posting. I enjoy reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize that it snowed that much! CRAZY!! Hope you are enjoying Logan!

    ReplyDelete