Thursday, October 25, 2007

10-24-07



October 24, 2007 My sister and nephew came down to see me. My mom also came down to see me. I had no idea that my mom was coming until she was here. It was a big surprise. We went out to eat to Ruby Tuesday. It was so good. Then we went to Walmart to get some things and put Trysten on a toys boat. He did so much better on this one than when we put him on one in West Yellowstone over the summer. Then we went to a park and played in the leaves for a little bit. Trysten loved every bit of it. I was glad that all three of them came down. I love them a lot.

2 comments:

  1. This was fun! Trysten loved the leaves. He was so funny. I thought he would lay down in the leaves and play but he just wanted to run in them. I'm glad we all got together. I'm also glad that the doctor gave us hope on your illness. Thanks for a great afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did the cute kid come from???

    ReplyDelete