Sunday, September 9, 2007

Weekend in BURRRRLEY



This last weekend I went to Burley with my friend Nikki. We left Logan at about 6:00 and got to Burley at about 8:00. Her friend Kami and her decided it would be fun to go camping. So at 10:00 we headed to the camping ground. At about mid-night we got the tent up. Non of us were tired to we played three card games and then went to bed. The wind blew so hard that I woke up about three times freezing. The last time I tried to go to sleep I got warm and that was at 7 o'clock Saturday morning. We all woke up at 10 and ate breakfast and packed up and went back down the hill to shower and get ready for my cousin's wedding reception. So we went to the reception and it was beautiful and then we went to dinner with Nikki's family. Then I went to bed. Today(Sunday) I woke up at 10:30 and then Nikki and I went to church and then we went back to her parents house and ate lunch and I watched television while Nikki talked to her parents for a little bit and then we packed the car and came back to Logan.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Tash! It's great reading your blogs. And thanks for the birthday wish! It sounds like you're having a wonderful time at Utah State.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natasha! I was looking at a friend of a friend of a friend's blog and then I found your mom's and was like...hmmm, that name sounds familiar. sure enough there were pictures of YOU on there! I didn't know you had a blog, cool! Do you know of anybody else that I would know that has a blog? I've been trying to find some of my old friends that have blogs...

    ReplyDelete