Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I love to see the temple...



Today was a long day. It started at 8 in the morning and I got ready for the day. I then left and and took the ACT test. After that my friends Emily, and Ryan and I went to the Logan temple and did baptisms for the dead. It was awesome. I can't believe that I had never been to that temple to do that. Emily and I then went to freshen up and went back to the temple and waited for Ryan and his family to come out of the temple. Ryan's brother Steven went in to get his endowment out so he can go on his mission. So we waited for them so that I could take pictures of their day. After the pictures we done Ryan's parents took us all out to dinner at Golden Carol. It was a wonderful day!I hope all everyone is great.

1 comment:

  1. Thata a beautiful picture of the temple. What a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete