Monday, July 16, 2007

Island Park fun



This last weekend my family, my grandma Hill, and my friend Sara went to my grandpa's cabin. While we were there we had fun watching my grandma teach Trysten how to go down the stairs backwards. We went into West Yellowstone and went to the Playmill and saw the play "Annie get your gun." In the play was one of my friend's brother and so we got to see her and her brother. We also put Trysten on some kiddie rides and he liked the horse merry-go-round but he did not like the covered wagon. And we just hung out at the cabin playing games and watching movies. Before we left my mom, Trysten, my grandma, Sara and I went to Big Springs. When we got there there were two mooses in the water. Many people were walking around but they did not move. Trysten loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment