Monday, July 9, 2007

98.5



At the beginning of the summer I took a class that helped me study for the ACT test. The class from that I took was from the Sylvan Learning Center. The second week of the course Kelly Martinez from 98.5 radio station came in and made us a deal. The deal was that we had to make a goal to set for ourself and if we made the goal then he would let us talk on his radio station and give us free gifts. So that is what happened. The three of us in the class made goals for ourself and made it. So after we told our instructor Nancy that we recieved our goal we were picked up in Nancy's nice car and were taken to the 98.5 radio station and then we talked on the station. After we talked on the radio station Nancy took us to breakfast at Perkins. Rilee and I were the only one that got to do this but Emily was another one in my class. She just didn't show up and we could not find her.

1 comment:

  1. I'M REALLY PROUD OF YOU! I'M SURE THIS WAS FUN WITH YOU. SEE YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU SET YOUR MIND TO DO! I LOVE YOU A LOT! THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP!

    ReplyDelete