Sunday, October 21, 2012

Over a 1,000 and 2 things off my bucket list

Sun Set on the way down to St. George

Seeing the St. George temple. It really is as white as everyone was telling me. 

Three Amigas that was on the trip


I love the back of this trailer. 

Second stop was Grand Canyon- North Rim.

It is an amazing view. Maybe one day I will get to see the South rim.


I love this. I went up into an outlook and there was slates through the wall and this is what I shot.

First Attempt of pamaroma


On the way to Blanding, UT

I love that the only one that was 100% in everyone was Amanda

Kim, Amanda and I

Kim, Amanda and I- driving down the road

Stopping to get gas in a po-dunk town.

Monticello, Utah Temple


Wilson Arch- Amanda's last name is Wilson so we thought this was cool.

This is really cool. Under those words are white doors. That people actually built and lived in.

On the way to the Arches


Balancing Rock

At the start of the 3 mile hike.

Most of it was UP!!!!!

Half Way up the hardest part of the hike

These little things were everywhere. It was so cool. They were different.

The first time that I thought I would turn back.

Start counting down.

3..2..1.......

I made it!

We made it.

Isn't it great


Kim and I

Amanda and I

Marking another thing off my bucket list

What goes up must go down

We made it back down

Me holding up the balancing rock

Dinner in Moab, UT at Zax Pizza before heading back home

Sun Set before we got back

I am so glad that I got to take the Grand Canyon and the Delicate Arch off my bucket list. I am glad that I had 2 fun girls to do it with me.

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear from you Natasha! I don't think Emily's phone number has changed recently, but their address has (they bought their first house!) & maybe their e-mail? I don't want to post too much personal info on here for the world to see, but you could e-mail her at NelsenThree@gmail.com & ask for more. Glad to hear that you're teaching now! That sounds fun. What grade are you teaching? Good luck with that!

    ReplyDelete