Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Update and a few pictures

My mom, niece, and nephew in SLC.
Sorry things have been crazy since I last blogged. I have been moving around a lot, been working non-stop it seems like and been having computer trouble. I am hoping that everything is calming down at least a little so I can blog and get things I want to get done, done. I am loving my new job, trying to like living in Pocatello and trying to decide if I have enough money so I can go on in school to get my teaching credentials. That is basically all I have been up too. Above are some fun pictures of my recent events and what have been keeping me busy.                                                                                                                                
Baylee on a horse in a children's museum.


Trysten on the same horse.




Doing peaches.


My friend's baby shower we had to be a baby and be feed by someone else.

We also had to put a balloon under our shirt so we could be pregnant.

My dad's birthday


Joy's birthday celebration at Red Lobster


Halloween





Fun with the White boys


Thanksgiving Fun






Missy's baby shower


No comments:

Post a Comment