Sunday, November 7, 2010

Update since...last post

Wow I did not think that I was this behind in my blogging. But I have been so busy that I think I have better things to do. Now that it is the first Sunday of November I decided that I had time to blog. I also think that I will try and blog more often but I am not going to promise anything more than once a month. The first thing that I have done since I last blogged was see my Grandma Hill. I wish I had seen here more often but I am glad that she is getting the help she needs in Arizona. She came back to Pocatello and we had a dinner for her so we could see her.
Another thing that I have done was go to Idaho Falls to see my Aunt Callie, Uncle Dan, and Cousin Julie and then my mom, Trysten, Baylee and I went over to see my cousins Steve and Tara Kumpf and their boys.

I have also taken my nephew to swimming a couple of times.
I helped Brittney pick out Trysten and Baylee's Halloween Costumes. Trysten was batman and Baylee was Tinker Bell.

Then I made a much need trip to Logan. It was so good to see a lot of my friends. I went to Fire house and Batos. I also went to my first football game there and I poured on, I went to a improv performance and I went on stage to help with one of the things.







Then my family went to my Dad's grave to put flowers on it because it was his birthday. He would have been 52 years old this year.

Then I helped my sister take the kids to get their shots updated. The first picture below is what Trysten looked like on our way to Blackfoot.
The next picture is what Baylee looked like on our way to Blackfoot.
The next picture is how the kids were waiting for the doctor to come in.
The next picture was how Baylee looked after she got all of her shots.
The next picture is how Trysten looked after his shots and after we got him ice cream.
And this last pictures of the shot day is of Brittney being glad that the day is over.
Then Halloween had arrived so everywhere I looked people were dressing up.
And having parties. I went with Brittney to Trysten's school party.



Then every child went trick-or-treating.

Trysten has been hanging out all the time.
I met my friend's daughter Brynlee, they came to lunch with my mom, sister, Trysten, Baylee and I.

Last but not least I went to Karaoke with some friends. It was so much fun. And I think I would do it again.


So anyways that is what I have been up too and I have been having are good time. I hope this post finds you all well and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment