Monday, September 27, 2010

I did not....

Think I was this far behind in my blogging. I feel bad in some ways and not so bad in others. I feel bad because I have to have such a long blog but I don't feel bad because I don't know how many people actually read my blog or even look at it. However is what I have been up too since the last time I blogged. I went to my cousin's house where he was having a birthday party for his son.

I went to the fair with my family and my friend Ashley. It was so fun to see the kids have fun on the rides and get body art done.



I have been spending a lot of time with my friend Ryan. He is are really good guy.

My friend Charlene and her family and April came to visited me.


My mom took my nephew's 4 year old pictures. The one below is my favorite.
My mom also took my sister's cheerleaders pictures. The one below is of the team and of my sister and the other coach.

Then my sister, my mom and I gave a baby shower to Brittney's best friend Shannon. Shannon lived across the street from us when we lived in our last house.
This last week was fill the temple week for my stake and so my friend Ashley and I went Tuesday and Wednesday. I love the temple.
On Saturday of this last week I helped my mom take my niece and nephew to the parade. It is was really long but the kids loved it.
Plus Brittney and the cheerleaders where in the parade.
Then Saturday night my mom and I went to take pictures of my mom's friend Joy's singing group.
So I tried to keep it short, sweet and too the point. Well I better get back to life. Hope to update you soon.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! You blogged! It was fun to see the pictures and get a bit of an update! I'm so glad you've been able to make it to the temple so regularly- that's awesome! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I do read your blog. Sometimes it takes me a couple weeks, but I get around to it, and it is always very cute!! :-)

    ReplyDelete