Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Thanksgiving Break till now

For Thanksgiving Break I went to my mom's house. I helped her with dinner. Brittney and her family was able to come as well as my brother-in-law's mom and my grandma Hill. It was fun to see all of them. My mom did a great job on dinner and then all but the kids and Nana played Phase 10. We also decorated my mom's house for Christmas.

The next day my family and some of Brittney's friends went to watch the parade of lights. It was so cold but fun.

Then on Saturday, I went to New Moon with my old roommate and my friend Daylin Finch. I liked the movie but hated the ending. I am so glad that I don't have to wait a whole year to see the next one.

That night my mom and I babysat Brittney's children so she and Casey could go to a bomb-fire. And the county fair grounds had fire works. So I ran Trysten out to see them but he did not last the whole time because of the cold.

Sunday, Brittney's family came up for dinner and a re-match of Phase 10. Then my mom and I relaxed after Brittney's family went home.

Monday, My mom, Trysten, and I went to Ogden. We got some Christmas shopping done.

Then I went back to Logan, studied for an exam and then Natalie and I went to Jen's bridal shower.

Tuesday, December 1, 2009 My roommates and I had Natalie come and take pictures of us so we could make a Christmas letter. It was Allie's idea to do the letter and I think it turned out good.

Wednesday, I wrote a paper, and went to plan next semester for IWA. Next semester is going to wonderful.
Thursday, I turned in my paper, did some scrapbooking and talk my roommates.
Friday I talked to my friend Becky and she invited me to the Forgotten Carols in Salt Lake. I was so excited because it had been about 5 years since I had been to one. My mom let me spend money so I bought a DVD and the book on tape. It was different but good.
Then I came back on Sunday and my roommates exchanged Christmas gifts. The funny thing is we all got gift cards but for different stores.

Morgan's gift card is for Sports Athority.
Allie's gift card is for Micheal's

Nikki's gift card is for CAL Ranch and we said she had to spend it on herself because she never spends money on herself.
Mine gift card is for Walmart.
All gift cards have $45 on them. Sweet I think it is awesome. Today, I turned in my last final/paper today. Now Fall 2009 is 100% over for me. YAY!!! I just hope and pray that all my grades are good. The next post that I will be doing will be during or after Christmas Break. Spring semester does not start till the 11th of January. I am excited for a break. I hope you all have a fantastic Christmas Break, remember what it is really about the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ, and stay safe in your travelings. Love you all!!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment