Saturday, July 26, 2008

Parade and Play


July 19, 2008 my mom, sister, nephew and I went to a parade. Trysten was in a daze almost the whole parade and it was fun to see him when he would come out of the daze when he saw something. My mom took pictures, I helped Trysten get candy, and my sister relaxed in the background.
















Then that night, my sister, mom and I went to the High School Musical play that was on the ISU campus. It was fun just being the 3 of us girls. I like the movie so I thought the play would be fun to go to with my mom. It was fun to see the difference between the play and movie. Thanks Brittney and Mom for a good night.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys had such a great time! I bet she is ready to have her baby!! And a baby showeR? How fun!!! I loved my baby shower!

    ReplyDelete