Thursday, March 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom



This is just a shout out to the GREATEST MOM in the world! I just wanted to tell her how much I love her by this blog and saying the top five reasons she is the best!!!

1-She always is there for me whether she has to drop work or anything else.

2- She believes my sister and I can do anything if we want it bad enough and lets us know is positive ways

3- She loves listening to what I am doing in my life and always wants to know how to help me with my goals.

4- She is a strong women for raising two crazy girls without a man to help. She is my hero!!!

5- And last but certainly not least I love her just as much or more than she loves me!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!! THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO FOR ME!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You made your mom cry! I appreciate all your comments. I do love you a lot. You are a great daughter to me! Thanks, again!

    ReplyDelete