Tuesday, December 4, 2007

First Christmas in LOGAN (part 2)



The first picture is my wrapping paper that I used to wrap all of my gifts that I have all wraped. The second picture is of Alyssa and her fiance Jake and the $3.00 necklace that I gave her. I could not resist getting it for her. And the last picture is of Emily with the blanket that I made her. She was so happy. As soon as she opened it she said"Thanks I have been getting cold latly." And I got the fabric with leaves because she loves to roll in leaves and I thought that now she has a blanket she can roll all year if she wanted to.

2 comments:

  1. I love the blanket that you gave Emily. The fabric is great and fits her. Way to go! You did a good job with everything it looks like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Natasha! This is Katie Bindrup, David's wife. What a cute blog! It's fun to see what you're up to- looks like you are one busy girl! Have a great Christmas & good luck with finals!

    ReplyDelete