Saturday, November 10, 2007

Today is a special day



I think that yesturday was one of the best days of my life. My dad's mom went through the Idaho Falls temple for the first time. She got her endownments out, got sealed to her mom and step dad, my grandpa, and my dad,my uncle Bob and my aunt Vickie. I am so excited we actually are real family. I am so glad that my Nana found herself as well and felt that she should do this. So I drove to Idaho Falls and waited for all of those who went into the temple to come out. While I was waiting my friend Charlene and her family came to see me. Her daughter Melody was so funny. The picture that I have on here was the first one that I have of her actually looking at me. When the family came out of the temple Charlene and her family left. We took some pictures out side the temple and then drove back to Pocatello for a wonderful dinner. My sister and I also gave my Nana a gift from all of the grandchildren. Each of the grandchildren wrote something to her and my sister and I put them in a album along with photos for her. She loved it! I love her and glad she made this choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment