Wednesday, April 4, 2007

This is crazy

This summer I have so much going on. In May, this semester will be finishing. I will have finials. Then after finial I have a wedding that I am helping with the decorations for the reception. Also I will be starting to work full time. In June, my grandpa is taking my family on a cruise to Alaska. I am so excited. We will be on the crusie over my birthday. I will be turning 22. At the end of June I have a family reunion. It is in Pocatello this year. In July, I have my cousin's birthday where my mom is taking the pictures and since I am her assitant I will be helping her. And then in August I am going to be quit working at the day care. That will be a sad day. I love working there. I will also be moving to Logan around the 18th. Also there is another wedding that my friends are talking about. It is not in STONE yet but if it does happen they are going to want my help with the reception. And then school starts after I move to Logan. So this summer is going to be really busy but fun. I also think that it is going to go by really fast.

1 comment:

  1. I had to come and check out your blog so I figured I would leave you a comment as well. Good luck with everything this summer and I hope you have fun on your cruise and in Logan. I will miss you!

    ReplyDelete